California Christian College holds the conviction that:
- The Bible is the plenary and verbally inspired Word of God.
- These Holy Scriptures are without error in their original manuscripts.
- The Bible is infallible, inerrant, trustworthy, and authoritative in all it teaches.
Therefore, we believe that the Bible is:
- The only source of all truth, and that all genuine truth is certainly and fully grounded in the Bible.
- The only sure foundation upon which all true knowledge can rest.
- The only accurate standard by which all subjects must be evaluated and taught.
Hence, the Bible is the central integrating factor of the total educational process. All genuine truth is based upon and unified by the uniquely revealed Word of God.
California Christian College holds to a holistic theology of education. By this we mean that:
- We are held responsible for, and endeavor to teach all subjects whether of the humanities, sciences (both natural and social), the arts, and/or Biblical and Church-related subjects in light of Scriptural truth.
- We are held responsible for maintaining the Biblical pattern of spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social development of our students as we help them develop as well-adjusted persons. This we are to do in all our academic, spiritual, and social events.
- We are determined to make sure that all courses are taught from the perspective of our educational philosophy. This will be insured on two levels: first, through Faculty training; second, in our course syllabi.