To schedule a campus/class visit, please contact CCC’s Admissions Office at (559)455-5571 or email@example.com.
Applications for admission are accepted until the last working day before the first day of scheduled classes. (See current calendar for specific date). Students must complete the application process and be admitted to the college prior to end of the 5th working day after classes begin in order to enroll in the current semester. Notification of admission to the college is done for each applicant on an individual basis. Notification of acceptance will be sent as soon as all necessary documents are on file.
California Christian College welcomes students who have a demonstrated commitment to Jesus Christ, who are spiritually, physically, emotionally and academically ready for college work, who have upstanding moral character, who accept the purposes and standards of the college and who would benefit from this distinctive Christian college education. Students are admitted without discrimination as to race, color, nationality, gender, and ethnicity. California Christian College reserves the right to, and does, maintain student educational and behavioral standards based upon religious considerations consistent with its role and mission.
A student attending California Christian College is pursuing a degree with a thoroughly Christian educational focus. As such a high standard of commitment and character is expected of CCC students. The entrance requirements define this standard.
- Student has a living and vital faith in Jesus Christ. This is demonstrated by a profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Student has a high standard of moral and ethical behavior that is in concert with general principles of Christian behavior (specified in the moral/ethical behavior document and verified through recommendations).
- Student has a high school or college GPA of 2.00 or better.
- Student has a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
(Note: Non-English transcripts must have an approved English translation submitted with them)
- International students must have a TOEFL score of 173 out of 300 on the computer based test.
For students coming directly from high school or students with less than 32 transferable units.
- Test scores: SAT 1 with a combined score of 700 on the writing and math portion or an ACT score of 14 OR
- A satisfactory personal interview with an admissions counselor.
Acceptance to the college as a freshman or transfer student is based on the above criteria. The Admissions Committee will evaluate students who do not qualify for regular admission on an individual basis. A student who was disqualified at another college or university needs to contact the Admissions Office for instructions on applying to California Christian College.
Transfer Credit Limit
Students should understand that, under California Educational Code CCR 71850, no more than 75% of the units of credit that may be applied toward the award of an associate or bachelor’s degree may be derived from a combination of units earned at other institutions. The maximum transfer of units that may be applied toward an AA degree at California Christian College is 48 and 96 toward a BA degree.