Apply to California Christian College
*If you are an International Student go to the International Student Admissions page. Do Not complete this application.
To print and mail the application click here
Applications for admission are accepted until the last working day before the first day of scheduled classes. (See current calendar for specific date). Students must complete the application process and be admitted to the college prior to end of the fifth working day after classes begin in order to enroll in the current semester. Notification of admission to the college is done for each applicant on an individual basis. Notification of acceptance will be sent as soon as all necessary documents are on file.
Applying to California Christian College
- Complete the Application online or print and return the Application to California Christian College Admissions Office, 5364 E. Belmont Ave., Fresno, CA 93727.
- Submit your $40.00 non-refundable application fee through our online payment center.
- Submit the name and contact information for your pastor and another reference (ie: a church official, educator, or business associate) within the Application. We will send the reference form directly to them to complete and return to the California Christian College Admissions Office.
- Have your official high school transcript and all official college transcripts sent to the California Christian College Admissions Office. If you completed a high school equivalency, have an official copy sent to the California Christian College Admissions Office.
- Have your ACT or SAT 1 scores sent to the California Christian College Admissions Office, or call for a personal interview.
COVID-19 Resources & Reports
CALIFORNIA CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
5364 E. Belmont Ave.
Fresno, CA 93727