Please look to the following resources for information on COVID-19:
- Your Health Care Provider(s)
- Fresno County https://www.co.fresno.ca.us/departments/public-health/covid-19
- State Health Authorities https://covid19.ca.gov/
- Center for Disease Control CDC’s COVID-19 website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization WHO https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
California Christian College office staff have been Sheltering in Place and working from home. They will continue to do so until the order is lifted.
Courses continue to progress on schedule for completion by the end of April. Most classes are completing their course work in an online fashion, whether that is through email, online meeting platforms, etc. If classes are held on campus, the participants must practice social distancing of 6 feet and may also be asked to wear masks (if mandated by local or federal authorities) and be limited to 5 persons or less.
If anyone meets on campus for any reason, the person must not have a fever, cough or shortness of breath. The College will take every precaution of sanitizing and cleaning frequently touched areas. Please call the office ahead of your arrival.
Graduation has been postponed until further notice. No other events or activities were scheduled during this time.
If you have any questions, you can contact the office at 559) 251-4215 or email Dr. Tim Powell at email@example.com. All staff can be reached by email so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding financial aid, registration, courses, library services, etc. Students and staff can check Populi for specific information.