International Students Admissions
To print and mail the application click here
International students are encouraged to submit all application materials listed above at least four months prior to the first semester of enrollment at California Christian College. The filing deadline is April 5 prior to the Fall of your intended enrollment. Acceptance will be determined after the Admissions Office has received all necessary application documents.
Applying to California Christian College
- Complete the Application online or print and return the Application to California Christian College Admissions Office, 5364 E. Belmont Ave., Fresno, CA 93727.
- Submit your $50.00 non-refundable international student application fee through our online payment center.
- Submit the name and contact information for your pastor and another reference (ie: a church official, educator, or business associate) within the Application. We will send the reference form directly to them to complete and return to the California Christian College Admissions Office.
- Have your official high school diploma and transcripts and all official college transcripts sent to the California Christian College Admissions Office. If you completed a high school equivalency, have an official copy sent to the California Christian College Admissions Office.
- Official TOEFL score of 79 out of 120 on the computer based test. (Only required if English is not primary language.)
- A statement detailing your salvation experience attached to application.
- A one-page essay describing your salvation experience, why you wish to attend CCC and how CCC will help you meet your goals (included with the application).
- A current photograph of student (within the last 6 months).
- Valid government identification indicating student is at least 18 years old.
- Affidavit of support (documented proof of ability to pay).
- Other documentation deemed necessary by United States Immigration department or the national embassy of student’s origin.
- While not an admission requirement, students must pay an advance on tuition and fees (and room and board if student plans to live on campus) prior to the school issuing an I–20.
Special Instructions for International Students
Once an international student has been admitted to California Christian College, he or she needs to obtain an F-1 student visa to enter the United States. California Christian College is not an agent that issues Visas, but the school will issue an I-20 to the student once the student is admitted and has made a deposit on his or her account of no less than the estimated total tuition and fees for the first year. CCC verifies student enrollment with duly authorized officials of the Federal, State, and Local governments of the United States of America. Once California Christian College issues the student an I-20, CCC is not responsible for that student financially, legally, or otherwise. All applications made toward a student’s Visa/Immigrant status are the student’s personal responsibility.
COVID-19 Resources & Reports
CALIFORNIA CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
5364 E. Belmont Ave.
Fresno, CA 93727